** FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OF $75+. CODE: SHIPME
Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
April 16, 2010
1 min read
Today we'll be using our "Give Luck" wrap to demonstrate a technique for gifting a long rectangular box.
1. Lay wrap face-down and place the box off center, and with its length parallel to you.
2. Start rolling box away from you. Take the longer end.
3. Start twisting till you reach about 4 inches from the end.
4. Fold over to opposite end and tie a knot.
5. Fluff ends so the "Give Luck" message shows. Voila!
Happy friday and happy wrapping, folks!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …