I scream. You scream. We scream... for ice-cream! Who's ready to join us on an ic-cream tour? The MAIKA team has rounded up some of our favorite flavors to share with you. Now, excuse me as I wipe my watering mouth...
Credit: Fun Cheap SF
1. Humphrey Slocombe Secret Breakfast An ice cream made with bourbon and corn flake cookies, y'all!
2. Salt and Straw Olive Oil We love how light and airy this ice-cream feels.
3. Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous Pink Squirrel We might say Pink Squirrel is our pick, but truth be told, when our studio used to be located above Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous's shop, we were there every Friday without fail, sampling their latest creations.
4. Smitten Salted Caramel As Smitten proclaims, "The simplest of our recipes, Salted Caramel proves out that old saying ' less is more' (more awesome, DUH)." We'll just take them at their word.
5. Blue Bottle Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream This one's another Humphrey Slocombe favorite. Just give me ice-cream and coffee anytime and it's a winner in my books. But make it Vietnamese coffee? Jackpot!
6. Marco Polo Durian Ice Cream Ok we know... durian. It's arguably the most loved and hated fruit in the world. But in my world, durian rocks.
Wishing you many sweet and cool Summer days!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …