Today we'll be wrapping a wine bottle in kimono style. A nice little complement to last week's napkin tutorial for your dinner party... We're using our grey "Give Cheer" wrap but you can of course use any fabric you like.
1. Place fabric wrap face-down. Fold the top side towards you and fold again to create a pleat.
2. Bring pleated side up towards bottle and wrap both sides across each other.
3. Wrap a rubberband around the bottle neck to secure the wrap.
4. Take the side closest to you and fold twice to create a pleat.
5. Bring the side up towards bottle and secure with a knot on the back.
6. Fluff the ends to show the "Give Cheer" message. Voila!
TGIF and happy wrapping!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …