Wherever you go, go with all your heart. I love to go, to travel. To gain a first-hand perspective.
As a St. Louis native the Arch always symbolized the entryway to all the adventures that await. From local journeys to adventure far off the beaten path, my ears are always peaked.
Over the years, travels to far aways places such as the rice fields of Vietnam have progressively unfolded to business travel. The travel has sparked interest in a few comforts. From cozy socks for long airplane trips to a few foodie items that keep my soul nourished. Enjoy safe travels this holiday season, in comfort with a few of these treats, for the travelers at heart (including you) . .
1. MAIKA Duffel Bag (for my dad, shhh. .)
2. MAIKA Travel Case (for my sister)
3. Journal From Yolk (well, for me)
4. Cashmere Red Socks (my brother's new ski socks)
5. Weck Food Jars (for my mom's lunch tote)
6. Jacobson Mini Salt (fo all)